Monday 3 March 2014

Answering your questions!

Dear Mrs. Simpson's class,

Every day on the ship I wake up at 7 AM. Sometimes we have a Study Day,
when we don't have any class, so I sleep in on those days. However,
breakfast is only served until 8:30 AM, so if I want to eat I have to
get up before then.

A couple of times I've had to get up very early. A few days ago I had to
wake up at 4:30 AM to get on an airplane.

The time changes are awesome because each time we pass through one we
get an extra hour of sleep! Right now we are 11 and a half hours ahead
of Bancroft. As I write this, it is 2 PM my time, but it is 2:30 AM your
time! I hope you are all asleep right now.

At the light show in Singapore the bubbles floated far above my head so
I didn't actually get to touch them. They were very pretty though.

In my next entry I'll tell you about my time in Burma!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment